maandag 12 augustus 2013

A young man's dream

Gazing into the setting sky
Clouds alter as they go by
Thinking about the life I own
I race the sunset, sick of racing alone

No clue where I stand still I know exactly where I am
Forced to look back to take a step ahead
A blurred view of skies crying leaves me trapped inside
no better option than to go back in and hide

Forced to be home bound, my heart still travels the wind
Swimming the rivers, climbing the trees I shall be free
stretching my arms to take a deep breath
one day this dream shall be reality

But when shall I find the courage to explore
To go on my way looking for more
To finally fly like an eagle insane
Traveling the wind heading north
I shall  be unconfined in being
Climbing mountains into the sky
to see those clouds alter
as they slowly go by 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten