vrijdag 3 februari 2012

I have a dream

I had a dream once,
A dream that gave me shivers down my spine
A dream that has never lived as vivid as it did with me.

See, I got that dream from a person I’ve never even met.
The person who doesn’t even want to see that I exist.
Although I never want to see him, I still owe him a big thanks.
‘Cause without him, I don’t know If I’d ever believed in dreams.
I don’t know if I could do things that at this moment I deeply believe I can.
Because that’s what dreaming is for.

Dreaming is to see what you really want in life, to feel the excitement that you get when you accomplish it.
Dreaming also gives you the strength to pursuit those goals. 

But somewhere along the way, I lost my dream. I wasn’t even sure anymore I knew what I wanted in life.
I was just going through the motion like every emotionless person walking this very earth.
Sure I could still remember it, but I couldn’t feel the excitement anymore, the salty tears that would travel towards my mouth missing it’s home in my eye by even thinking about it.

Then I remembered.
I remembered it all, sleepless nights, floods of tears, asking the only person in my life if it was my fault, and why I didn’t got accepted.
Missing the very person that hasn’t even done anything  to deserved being missed.

See, some people want to leave the past behind, and that’s fine.
You can leave it behind and forget all about it.
But one day or another, you’ll realize…
…The past you have, YOUR past, in one way or another, eventually will determine who you are.
Who you’ll become.
Although you can point it in the direction you want, you’ll collide with your past nevertheless and when that happens, you’ll realize.
You’ll realize you forgot all about your dreams you had as a child, you never looked back and forgot.

So think back what you really want, think and picture it in your mind.
Now go out there and get it.
And so will I. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten