zondag 18 augustus 2013

When

When is it safe to go to sleep next to her and wake up in that same way?
When is it safe to hold her hand or tease her without pushing her away?
When can I go visit her unexpectedly without running into another me?
Or am I another you?
Is it safe to dream about her laying next to me?
To assume that my lips will be the only ones that will kiss yours?

I get insane thinking about this over and over and over again
If she really really really loves me,
Or if she's just another pretender.
I get lost in my own head trying to lock the way into my heart
So that it won't be stolen again.
I get ruined trying to save myself
that I look past the true reason I need saving for.

When is it safe to assume that we will not be left alone?
That we don't have to worry about losing anymore?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten